To continue our long history as a valued iron casting supplier, long term employer, and strong community supporter Unicast Company seeks to employ individuals who possess the motivation, dedication and skills to meet the challenge. Unicast is always looking for good candidates to join its skilled workforce in the various foundry departments. The grinding room, core department, molding and maintenance are a few of the areas that typically have openings. Unicast establishes employment standards and practices to improve the ability to recruit and select highly talented employees in order to achieve the company’s goals of profitability and growth. Unicast strives to provide employees the tools to work safely and efficiently in accomplishing these goals.
TYPICAL JOB DESCRIPTION
This is an entry position for new hires joining the company. Individuals hired will be assigned to a production, to train and acquire the necessary skills and work pace to advance within the organization. The position may require weekend work and/or mandatory overtime.
- Successfully complete and comply with departmental safety policy and guidelines
- Ability to utilize Departmental Work Instructions
- Maintain a work pace consistent with the company’s goal of the on time delivery
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate hand tools, machines and other equipment
- Visually inspect products for defects
- Solid work history
- Good oral communications
- Understanding and following instructions
- Problem solving
- Dependable and responsible
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Unicast offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
SEND US YOUR RESUME:
If you are interested in employment at Unicast Company, please complete the Employment Application provided in the link below and deliver it in one of the following methods:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Deliver in-person
Attention: Human Resources
241 N Washington Street
Boyertown, PA 19512