WHO WE ARE
Unicast is grey and ductile iron foundry dedicated to creating long term relationships with its valued customers by providing high quality products on-time at a competitive price.
- A stable US foundry that that been in the same building since 1894… a very short list can claim that
- Your one-stop shop for heat treating, machining, painting, plating and other value added services.
- Very well positioned for the future and continues to work on the issues
that make a difference.
- In a superior financial position as demonstrated by its historical unleveraged structure including the transition to an ESOP.
- Known for providing its broad base of global customers with engineered and customer designed, high quality gray & ductile iron castings from thin-walled decorative to multi-cored heavy, ranging in weight from a few ounces to 500 pounds.
- A producer of over 3,000 different parts for over 150 customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
- Recognized for consistently providing aggressive pricing, superior delivery, excellent quality and unparalleled service. Versatility is the key throughout its foundry operations.
- Very well positioned for the future and continues to work on the issues that make a difference
- ISO 9001:2015 certified and qualified
- A market leader with an on-time delivery rate greater than 95%
- Short Lead-time vendor where two weeks for non-cored castings and three weeks for cored castings can be regularly realized
- Also a source for non-domestic castings.